If you're a woman, you know that finding the perfect bathing suit is hard. And when summer rolls around and all you crave is a relaxing day at the pool, beach or lake, the last thing you want to think, worry and stress about is the search to find a flattering bathing suit.
Nothing zaps the joy out of a perfect summer day quite like that dreaded bathing suit hunt.
So, this year, when you embark on your annual suit-search, try to keep these eight universally flattering bathing suit trends in mind -- and (hopefully) tracking down the perfect suit won't be that bad.
8 Bathing Suits That Look Good on Literally Everyone:
High Waisted Bikinis
This look is flattering on everyone because it covers up (what most consider to be) the unflattering area of the tummy and accentuates the typically more toned part.
One Piece Suits with Plunging Backs
This is flattering because it allows you to show a little skin while still having some coverage.
Suits with Ribbing
Ribbing is super chic and flattering to the tummy area.
Suits with a Little Lace Detail
Bathing suits with lace detail can add a little sass and sex appeal to your suit.
Suits with Hardware
Swimsuits that incorporate pieces like zippers or buttons are super flattering and add fun detail to your suit.
Two Pieces with Lots of Detail Up Top
Incorporating detail such as straps, cutouts, keyholes, etc. to your bathing suit top can help draw the eye away from less flattering areas.
And it's just super cute.
Similar to plunging-back suits, one-shoulder suits allow you to show some skin without forfeiting coverage.
Adding a high-neck to your swimsuit can make you look and feel a little more high fashion and chic.
And it's just super flattering across the board.
- The Most Flattering Bikini Bottom for Your Butt | Shape Magazine ›
- The Best Swimsuits for All Body Types | Real Simple ›
- The Most Flattering Swimsuits for Your Body Type | Glamour ›
- The No-Bullsh*t Swimsuit Guide For EVERY Body Type ›
- 30 Most Flattering Bathing Suits This Summer ›
- Slimming Swimsuits For Body Type - Flattering Bathing Suits ›
- Best Swimsuits by Body Type | POPSUGAR Fashion ›
- Shop 39 Figure Flattering Swimsuits | InStyle.com ›