Girl Scout Cookies are little gifts from Heaven that we dream about all year long.
Whether you're a Thin Mint, Tagalong or Samoa kind of person, there's just something about those little cookies that make your mouth water and temporarily (or permanently) forget your diet.
And just when you thought these little bites of tastiness couldn't get any better, enter the sinfully delicious Samoa Pie.
Complete with the toasty, coconut-y, chocolatey, caramel-y taste you love in a Samoa cookie, this pie is about to take your taste buds on a ride they've only ever dreamed of.
Samoa Girl Scout Cookie Pie Recipe:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup salted caramel sauce
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Celebrate Pi Day with Samoas Girl Scout Cookie PieHappy Pi Day! Pi is a very complicated number, but your favorite pie recipe doesn't need to be! Try this quick and easy recipe for Samoas Girl Scout Cookie Pie from Kylee's Kitchen! http://via.fox59.com/DF7bg
Posted by Fox 59 WXIN Indianapolis on Monday, March 14, 2016