Fries are quick, easy and really delicious but not always the most healthy option. If you’re looking for an alternative that’s just as quick, easy and delicious then you should try this butternut squash fries recipe!
Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside and did we mention that butternut squash is a rich source of beta-carotene, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium and is high in fiber?
Butternut Squash Fries
- 1 whole butternut squash
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sage
- 2 tbsp thyme
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Remove the rind and seeds, then cut into “fries”
- Drizzle coconut oil over all the fries
- Shake sage, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper over fries
- Hand toss until all pieces are coated evenly
- Place evenly on a baking sheet
- Bake at 425℉ for 40 minutes