If you're looking for a recipe that incorporates a little bit of fancy knife work, fruit and a decadent dessert-- cheesecake-stuffed strawberries are the answer to your recipe prayers.
Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries Recipe:
- Fresh Strawberries
- 8 oz package of Cream Cheese
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Crumbled Graham Cracker
- Take clean strawberries and remove the leaves. Cut out the core with a knife, spoon or a small melon baller.
- Mix the cream cheese, vanilla extract and powdered sugar until the mixture is smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into a ziplock bag and cut off a corner. Pipe the mixture into the strawberries.
- Garnish with finely chopped graham crackers.