Brothers Osborne are looking to build on their meteoric rise to success with their sophomore album Port Saint Joe releasing in April. Their song “Shoot Me Straight” is already building anticipation for the deeply personal and reflective album named after the small town on the Florida coast where the brothers recorded their new songs.
“Port Saint Joe is a sonic representation of who we’ve become not only as a band but as people,” says John Osborne. “Every show we’ve ever played together is on this record. Every song we’ve ever written and every mile we’ve ever ridden has led to the making of this record. Imperfections and all.”
TJ adds, “we shacked up for two weeks to make an unabashed record that would reflect who we are in every way, and in the process we had the most enjoyable and memorable recording experience of our lives.”
The brothers wrote every song on the album alongside frequent collaborators and household names such as Lee Thomas Miller, Kendall Marvel, Barry Dean, Shane McAnally, Troy Verges. Port Saint Joe release April 20.
Port Saint Joe
- Slow Your Roll (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Barry Dean, Troy Verges)
- Shoot Me Straight (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Lee Thomas Miller)
- I Don’t Remember Me (Before You) (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Shane McAnally, Matt Dragstrem)
- Weed, Whiskey and Willie (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Laura Veltz)
- Tequila Again (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Kendall Marvel)
- A Couple Wrongs Makin’ It Alright (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Connie Harrington)
- Pushing Up Daisies (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Kendall Marvel)
- Drank Like Hank (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Kendall Marvel)
- A Little Bit Trouble (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Dave Barnes)
- While You Still Can (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Travis Meadows)