It may be a trend, but it’s a trend we’re holding on to—coordinating Christmas loungewear. They’ve become as big a tradition as ugly holiday sweaters, but it’s a thousand times cuter when we see country stars dressed in cozy onesies and flannels that match the littlest members of their families. It’s become so popular, it begs the question, did you really even Christmas if your PJs didn’t match?
- Thomas Rhett and wife Lauren spent the holiday at her family’s home with their children and blending aunts, uncles, and grands…all in matching pajamas. But it’s Willa Gray’s attempt to top the PJ pyramid that wins Christmas.
2. Carrie Underwood, husband Mike Fisher, their son, Isaiah, pups Ace and Penny, and even Carrie’s baby bump were ready for Santa in their own red Christmas suits.
3. Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott had identical seasonal sleepers times five with husband Chris Tyrrell, and daughters Eisele, Emory and Betsy.
4. It was a bit mix and matchy for Cassadee Pope’s family jammies, but the important thing is that Cuppy the puppy’s PJs matched Cassadee’s.
5. Lauren Alaina is definitely marrying into the right family. While fiancé Alex Hopkins’ family didn’t don holiday onesides, they did have matching Christmas jammies with the ladies in candy cane stripes and the men in their own Santa sleepwear. The littles even got their own seasonal plaid.
6. Thompson Square’s Shawna and Keifer were decked out from head to toe with baby Cooper. And even though Keifer’s top declared, “Bah Humbug,” he looked way into the Christmas spirit.
7. Newly engaged Michael Ray and Carly Pearce didn’t waste any time establishing this Christmas tradition of coordinating cozies for their future family.
8. Even the edgy lead singer of The Cadillac three, Jaren Johnston, got into the matching merriment with his beautiful wife, Evyn, and sweet son, Jude.
9. Jana Kramer, husband Mike Caussin, and daughter Jolie are dressed for a winter wonderland, but it appears baby Jace may have skipped the photo to get snuggled in for a nap before Santa’s arrival.
10. While the rest of Casey James’ family had on reindeer emblazoned PJs, his youngest, baby boy Maverick, looks like he was the actual reindeer.