Country singer/songwriter, Eric Paslay and his wife Natalie, are expecting their first child.
The “Young Forever” singer took to social media to share the good news. Eric posted a photo of he and his wife kissing, while holding a guitar with an open guitar case. A sign in the forefront of the image reads “Need Diaper $”
Eric and Natalie married in April 2015 after dating for two years. Eric is known for hits like “Friday Night,” and “She Don’t Love You.” He’s also written hits for Jake Owen, Eli Young Band, Lady Antebellum and Rascal Flatts.
Country artists reached out to the couple with their congratulations, including Lindsay Ell, Runaway June’s Jennifer Wayne and Karen Fairchild.
- lindsayellSo excited for you guys!!!!!!! Congratulations!! 🎉
- jenniferwayneOh my goodness!!!!! Huge congrats y’all!!! Baby Paslay!
- NO WAY! Holy cow I remember when we were talking about this! So exciting!
- chuckwicksFirst. Congrats!!!! Second.. what a COOL way to announce!!! #creativeminds 🤷♂️💯😎🤠 👶 🍼
- carlypearceCONGRATS!!!!!!! @ericpaslay@nataliepaslay
- jasonmichaelcarrollCongrats to you both!
- karenfairchildBest news!!! So happy for you!!
Congratulations to the happy couple.