We just want to be your friend, Miranda. Everytime you post a photo on Instagram we feel like we’ve missed another opportunity to kick it with you.
So much FOMO.
7 Times Miranda Lambert Gave Us Intense FOMO:
1. When she casually wished her “friends” Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergera good luck on their upcoming movie release.
Also, she just had this picture on hand. Jealous.
2. When she took a selfie with Ashely Monroe.
Can we join the blonde bombshell squad. Please?
We can be “all about that bass” too, Meghan.
4. When RaeLynn kissed her on the cheek.
What we wouldn’t give to be in a Miranda, RaeLynn sandwich.
5. When she had this photo cuddled up next to Loretta Lynn and thanked her for “paving the way.”
We could go for a music note tat, if that meant we were officially BFF.
7. The time Lisa Frank sent her a bunch of stuff in the mail.
Now, all of our elementary school friends have FOMO, too.
Miranda, call us. Or something. It’s whatever.
Image Source: Instagram