Sam Hunt isn’t the hottest thing in country music just because his debut album Montevallo has sold over 700,000 copies since its release and boasts three No. 1 hits. No, he’s literally, or figuratively, just plain hot.
9 Times Sam Hunt Was Super Hot:
1. Literally Hot: the time he was on the cover of Billboard and Billboard never looked so good.
2. Figuratively Hot: when he displayed his biceps and that new beard.
3. Literally Hot: the time he made 70,000 people sweat in Chicago when he took the stage with Taylor Swift, while wearing some acid wash denim jeans.
4. Literally Hot: the time he sat on a fence in the desert.
5. Figuratively Hot: the time he sat in the back of a trailer and stared off into the distance and directly into our soul.
6. Figuratively Hot: the time he reminded us to set our clocks ahead one hour by casually flexing in a somewhat appalling short-sleeved button-down.
7. Literally Hot: the time he played a show and needed to rehydrate with two different types of water afterwards.
8. Figuratively Hot: the time he was so casual he was cool.
9. Figuratively Hot: the time he was the center spread in Billboard.
Image Source: Instagram