If you’re looking for things to do during Nashville’s CMA Fest June 7-10, Spotify has you covered. The music streaming service be celebrating the re-launch of their Hot Country Playlist while bringing the artist-fan community closer than ever during the CMA’s four-day festival.
Beginning June 7 at Blake Shelton’s highly-anticipated new restaurant Ole Red, artists such as Lauren Alaina, Hunter Hayes, Michael Ray, Midland and Maddie & Tae will take the stage for dynamic performances.
Featured artists include:
- Trio Midland, who will be performing songs from their debut album On the Rocks, which went to No. 1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart.
- Singer-songwriter Michael Ray, whose anticipated sophomore album Amos will be released June 1.
- Talented singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist, Hunter Hayes.
- Canadian country singer, Tenille Townes, who recently signed a record deal with Columbia Nashville.
- ACM Awards’ New Female Vocalist of the Year, Lauren Alaina.
- Additional performers included Maddie & Tae, RaeLynn, Mitchell Tenpenny, Jimmie Allen, Cassadee Pope and many more.
In addition, you can stop by the CMA’s streaming lounge on June 8 at Xfinity Fan Fair X at Music City Center and join Spotify in creating your own playlists with several country artists.
Check out Spotify through your CMA Fest mobile app and stream music from each of the performing artists listed above.
For four-day tickets for the nightly concerts at Nissan Stadium, check out CMAfest.com/tickets or contact the CMA Box Office at 1-800-CMA–FEST.