Love is in the air. When country artists strut their stuff on the red carpet, it’s less nerve wracking for them to have someone they love by their side. So as the 53rd Annual CMA Awards got underway, some of country’s top stars brought along their significant others to make their light shine a little brighter.
The night’s host, Carrie Underwood, brought her hubby Mike Fisher and Miranda Lambert had her police officer husband by her side. Thomas Rhett and Pink brought along their children to complete their cheering section, making the red carpet a family affair.
Check out these 16 adorable couples (and some kids) that hit the red carpet at the 53rd Annual CMA Awards on Wednesday night (Nov. 14).
1. Carrie Underwood with husband Mike Fisher
2. Miranda Lambert with husband Brendan McLoughlin
3. Thomas Rhett with wife Lauren Akins and children Willa Gray and Ada James
4. Scotty McCreery with wife Gabí.
5. Carly Pearce with husband Michael Ray
6. Maren Morris with husband Ryan Hurd
7. Dierks Bentley and wife Cassidy
8. Craig Morgan and wife Karen
9. Pink with husband Carey Hart and children Willow and Jameson
10. Sara Evans with husband Jay Barker
11. Russell Dickerson with wife Kailey
12. Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph
13. Chris Janson with wife Kelly
14. Brantley Gilbert with wife Amber
15. Brett Young with wife Taylor.
16. Chris Lane with wife Lauren.