I mean, with a name like “bacon chips,” can this recipe really go wrong? It’s the perfect mix of salty, spicy, sweet and…well, bacon. Serve them up at your next tailgate or get together and enjoy!
How To Make Bacon Chips That Are Seriously Addictive:
- 12 slices of bacon cut into 1″ squares
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- Ranch (for dipping)
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then lay bacon pieces in a single layer.
- Combine Sriracha, lime juice and sugar in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Brush mixture onto bacon pieces, then bake for 10-12 minutes or until crispy.
- Let cool, then serve with ranch and enjoy!