Blue Moon was the first beer I really came to love when I turned 21, and it still stands as my favorite beer to pair with a slice of pizza– so this recipe has me so excited! Blue Moon Jell-O shots are so easy to make and will be a hit at your next party or tailgate!
How To Make Blue Moon Jell-O Shots:
- 2 3-oz. packages orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup Blue Moon
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 orange cut into slices (for garnish)
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add Jell-o powder and whisk until dissolved.
- Stir in Blue Moon and vodka.
- Pour mixture into shot glasses and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Top with Cool Whip and garnish with an orange slice.
- Serve cold!