One of the most important parts of artists careers are their fans. Artists are aware that fans are the reason they have the life they live. Brad Paisley is one of those country artists that values his fans.
The “Today” singer took to Instagram Friday morning (April 27) to remember one of his fans that passed away. “So sad to announce we lost a great friend today, 1 of my very first fanclub members & a wonderful person, JoAnn Lasley, known as “Indiana Jo”, after a heroic battle against cancer, he wrote in the post.
Brad included a photo of himself and “Indiana Jo” from a meet and greet session during one of his concert stops. Many fans were quick to react, praising both Brad for being a class act and expressing condolences for the loss of JoAnn.
- spanky_2_0Such a genuine guy. How can you NOT love this man.
- salt_life_96So sorry Brad. 😢
- crimsontide_jeepPrayers for her family and friends … May God give you Strength, Guidance and Understanding…. My deepest condolences and may she Rest In Peace …
- guitartech119Brad your lucky to have such great fans! RIP Indiana Jo.
- mikey071972Prayers for her family and friends
- nalapopsSo deeply sorry for your loss
- alliebama25☹️ I’ll pray!
- rebeckah_91So lovely of you to post in her memory 😇💔 R.I.P x
R.I.P. JoAnn and thanks Brad for caring enough about your fans to share your loss.