By the time Beyonce split from Destiny’s Child in 2003 upon the release of her debut album, Dangerously in Love, the world was her’s and the rest of us were just living in it. But quietly, right here under our noses, Carrie Underwood has been building up a catalog of swag that could compete with anyone– even Queen Bey.
9 Times Carrie Underwood Had More Swag Than Beyonce:
1. The time she strutted.
2. The time she threw a helmet at Clay Matthews.
3/4. Those few times Steven Tyler couldn’t keep up.
5. That time she borrowed Beyonce’s fan.
6. That time she wore a green business suit to the world’s biggest New Year’s Eve party, but still looked like a badass.
7. That time she just sang “Baptists” and everything stopped.
8. That time you couldn’t remember Beyonce ever playing the drums.
9. That time she wore a cape, just to show that cape who’s boss.