I’m one of those people who workouts to avoid buying bigger jeans. I know there are benefits to it and yes, I always feel better throughout the day when I start at the gym, but I’m not interested in going on a vacation where you go on hikes or do yoga multiple times a day. Carrie Underwood probably is one of those people. From what I hear, anyway.
Even in an alternate universe, where I don’t love donuts more than running, I wouldn’t consider a workout a prize. Even though I love Carrie in this universe and the alternate one, I don’t want to workout with her!
Leslie did though and she said the experience was, “so great.”
Leslie also told us this about a workout with Carrie:
- “She pulled up in an old beater white truck. She gives me this big hug. And we just started talking like we’d been friends forever.”
- “I wasn’t intimidated, there was no judgement.”
- “She was singing Van Halen.”
- “She’s tiny and she’s beautiful and she’s perfect.”
- “I was sweating to death, this girl was glistening.”
- “She can plank for like, a half-an-hour.”
- “Push-ups like crazy, jump squats and Russian twists, oh my gosh!”