As someone who enjoys hosting friends over at my house and cooking for others, I’m always on the lookout for good dips and appetizers to serve up– and this one is making my mouth water. All you have to do is look at the ingredient list to know it’s going to be good!
Cheesy Bacon Onion Dip Recipe:
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Baguette slices or chips (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crispy, drain, and set aside, reserving about a tablespoon of fat in the pan.
- In the same skillet, melt butter, then add onions and cook for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Beat until light and fluffy, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in cheese, crumbled bacon and onions.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm!