This last week in country music was different than most– artists shared their opinions on subjects not often discussed. Anderson East and Miranda Lambert spoke out against lip-syncing (Garth Brooks) and Keith Urban used his voice and platform to speak out for women.
So, how do you feel about Keith Urban’s “Female”? And should Anderson East be calling out Garth? Let’s dig in.
Don’t forget to check us out on iTunes! Give us a rating or two!
Download past episodes or subscribe to future episodes of Country Air by One Country for free.Links:
- Anderson East and Miranda Lambert Just Put Garth Brooks on Blast for Lip Syncing During CMA Awards Performance
- Despite Lip Syncing, Blake Shelton Still Loves Garth Brooks
- Criticizing Keith Urban’s “Female” is Only Contributing to the Problem He’s Trying to Address
- Keith Urban’s “Female” is Here and OMG, The World Needs This Song (And Yes, Nicole Kidman is Singing Background Vocals)
- Instant Reactions to Every Track on Taylor Swift’s ‘reputation’ (It’s Good and You Might Not Hate It)
- Taylor Swift Was An Actual Superstar During Her “Saturday Night Live” Performances
- Taylor Swift Continues to Own Being a ‘Snake’ with Custom Diamond-Encrusted Snake Microphone