During this episode of the podcast we discuss a few songs so rich in a story, that we can’t help but wonder– what happened after the song ended? Did Fancy really become a great woman? If Papa was in the pen and Mama was in the graveyard, where did the kids go? Some songs just need sequels.
And yes, we’re on iTunes now! Check us out and give us a review or two!
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE:
- 5 Country Music Songs That Need a Sequel
- Phil Collins Finally Shared the Real Story Behind “In The Air Tonight”
- 13 Questions from A Man’s First Time Viewing of Reba’s “Fancy” Video
- Carrie Underwood Says “Church Bells” is Kind of the Little Sister to Reba’s “Fancy”
- 13 Potent Country Music Murder Songs
- The REAL Story Behind Dolly Parton’s Jolene?