I don’t think this one needs much of an introduction. It’s chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness, and you’ll want to sit in front of your Crock-Pot with a spoon (or a shovel).
How To Make Crock-Pot Reese’s Cake:
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup melted peanut butter for topping
- 10 mini Reese’s cups, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped Reese’s Pieces
- Combine cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl and stir.
- Add milk, eggs, sour cream, peanut butter, vanilla and salt and mix until smooth.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Grease the bowl of your Crock-Pot with cooking spray.
- Add batter to the Crock-Pot and cook on high for 2-3 hours, checking at the 2 hour mark to make sure the edges aren’t burning. (NOTE: Cake can be kept warm for 4 hours before serving. Finished product should be set on the sides but gooey in the center.
- Drizzle with peanut butter and garnish with Reese’s Cups and Reese’s Pieces.