Gwen Sebastian closed out the year with a bang, releasing her latest album, Once Upon a Time in the West: Act 1, which debuted at No. 1 on the iTunes country chart.
As the singer takes a break to be with her family in North Dakota, from which she hails, she will soon be be hitting the road with Miranda Lambert as part of the Livin’ Like Hippie Tour, which kicks off on January 18 in Greenville, S.C.
Before Gwen heads out on the road, the “Cadillac” singer sat down with One Country to answer a few random questions that enable us all to get to know her a little better. Did you know that Gwen’s favorite season is fall and that she likes to eat in her free time? Well now you know that and a whole lot more.
1. Name one thing on bucket list?
Gwen Sebastian: Go to Africa
2. Do you watch sports?
3. Favorite sport?
4. Favorite player?
GS: I like the Williams sisters
5. Morning person or night owl?
GS: Night owl
6. Last person you texted?
GS: My cousin
7. What do you do in your free time?
8. Who are you listening to now?
GS: Travis Meadows
9. If there were a movie made about your life, who would you want to play you?
GS: Cameron Diaz
10. Favorite season?
11. The trait you like most about yourself?
GS: I’m empathetic
12. Celebrity crush?
GS: Ryan Gosling