Halloween may be over and we just may be coming out of our sugar comas, but we’d be remiss if we did not share some of country’s biggest stars getting all gussied up for All Hallow’s Eve.
On a night when costumes are the norm, these stars fit right in—from Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher dressing up as a deer and deer catcher to Thomas Rhett and his daughters dressing up as a beekeeper and his little bees, there is no end to the creativity seen on this season.
Fun fact about Halloween—trick-or-treating began in areas of the United Kingdom and Ireland. People went house-to-house “souling”—asking for small breads called “soul cakes” in exchange for prayer. Adults also went door-to-door asking for food and drinks in exchange for a song or dance.
Not a problem getting a song out of these fun-loving country stars.
1. Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher
2. Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman
3. Dolly Parton
4. Luke Bryan and wife Caroline Bryan
5. Thomas Rhett and daughters Willa Gray and Ada James
6. Jennifer Nettles and family
7. Jason Aldean and wife Brittany Aldean
8. LBT’s Phillip Sweet and family
9. LBT’s Kimberly Schlapman and family
10. Randy Houser and wife Tatiana Houser