Kacey Musgraves isn’t just one of the best songwriters to ever win a GRAMMY (or two), she’s also one of the wittiest people to ever win a GRAMMY (or two). Quietly and ever-so-subtly Kacey won the Internet in 2016, because the Internet was made for witty commentary.
11 Times Kacey Musgraves Won the Internet in 2016 (in no particular order):
1. The time she went dark, but also made an excellent point. You gotta dress for success every single day to make sure you look good as a ghost.
2. The time she got on the Furby train, er, Hatchimal train.
4. The time she got so deep into Etsy’s web of handmade goods she questioned all of her life decisions. And maybe bought this hat for her horse?
5. The time she truly, without a doubt, was ’bout that lyfe.
6. The time she used a Geo Tracker emoji to discuss her use of her car’s horn.
7. The time she was just being honest about gadgets. (This followed a mini rant about owning a pager.)
8. The time she didn’t even know what her costume was, but she was killin’ the game.
9. The time she casually shared photos from opening up for George Strait by walking a mini horse onto a Las Vegas stage and quoting “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae).”
10. The time she outed her grandma.
11. The time her Twitter followers actually responded to this question with way too many moments of honesty.
BONUS! The time someone made this “Facts of Life” video.
So many questions, so little time.