Forget the GRAMMYs, the CMA Awards, and coming home to Nicole Kidman every night. Keith Urban‘s “Blue Ain’t Your Color” was the most played song on jukeboxes at Waffle Houses nationwide over the last 12 months.
I don’t want to mess this up, so here’s the press release:
In celebration of the 2017 National Jukebox Day, Waffle House restaurants announce today that Keith Urban’s hit “Blue Ain’t Your Color” tops the list as the most-played song on the restaurant’s TouchTunes jukeboxes over the past 12 months.
Urban takes the top spot in the list over “Love on the Brain” by Rihanna. Ed Sheeran has two top ten songs in the first-ever official Waffle House ranking. The list represents the top songs over the past 12 months as selected by Waffle House customers, who played more than 30 million songs on TouchTunes jukeboxes over the same time period.
“The ‘Grammys’ are special, and the ‘American Music Awards’ are nice,” said Walt Ehmer, Waffle House CEO. “However, being listed in the top 10 songs played by Waffle House customers might be the biggest milestone in these artists’ careers.”
The top 10 songs played on TouchTunes jukeboxes at Waffle House over the past 12 months are:
- “Blue Ain’t Your Color” by Keith Urban
- “Love On The Brain” by Rihanna
- “Shape Of You” by Ed Sheeran
- “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
- “Heathens” by Twenty One Pilots
- “Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd
- “Uptown Funk (Feat. Mark Ronson)” by Bruno Mars
- “Closer (Feat. Halsey)” by The Chainsmokers
- “Killing Me Softly” by Fugees
- “Must Be Nice” by Lyfe Jennings