Honestly, I have the travel bug really bad — like, I could travel 360 days a year and be completely happy. But, since I’m an adult woman with a full-time job, I’ve gotten really good at suppressing the urge to drop everything I own, hop in a plane and travel the world.
But, when I look at Kelsea Ballerini‘s Instagram, those desires become even harder to quell.
Whether the 23-year-old artist is climbing rocks at the Grand Canyon, paddle boarding over the ocean in Hawaii, shopping in New York City or sipping on some espresso in Europe, Kelsea’s life (and Instagram) is constantly full of new and exciting adventures — and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous.
16 Times Kelsea Ballerini Made Me Want To Travel the World:
1. When she hiked the Grand Canyon.
View this post on Instagram
hiked the Grand Canyon today. at the moment of the picture, I was thinking how beautiful the view was. how it wasn't man made. how it was empty, open, and (except for the tourists like us) it was untouched. I was reminded that the world is a beautiful place. I then got in the car and back to cell service and saw the tragic news in France. I try to keep my opinions to myself, but I am just so sad for all of the hate in our world right now. I don't believe in living in fear, therefore more than ever I believe in the power of kindness. Regardless of where you're from, what you look like, or what you believe in….we're all people, and we all need kindness. Let's all challenge ourselves and each other to be kind, spread love, and be a light. Love you guys so much.
2. When she looked really cool in front of this plane.
3. When she hung out in front of the Eiffel Tower.
4. When she was “under the Tuscan Sun.”
5. When she hung out in the streets of Florence.
6. When she sipped an espresso in Europe.
7. When she gave Paris a “midnight kiss.”
8. When she strolled the streets of NYC.
9. When she visited Chicago.
10. When she hung out with Chewbacca in Disney.
11. When she explored this mountain.
12. When she paddle boarded and surfed in Hawaii.
13. When she drank Syrah and stuff in New Zealand.
14. When she went to California.
15. When she went to the beach with her friends.
16. When she chilled in Maine.
Hey Kelsea, take me with you next time?