Kip Moore has followed through on a promise to his die-hard fans today with the long-awaited release of his acoustic project, “Room To Spare: The Acoustic Sessions.” The seven-song EP includes an acoustic version of “Plead the Fifth,” featured on his latest full-length album “Slowheart,” as well as six other tracks from the vault.
“You guys have been asking for an acoustic project for years & most of these songs were buried for years,” he shares on Instagram. “I’m stoked you guys get to finally hear them.”
The EP includes songs penned by longtime collaborators Dan Couch, Blair Daly and Troy Verges, as well as Charlie Worsham, Natalie Hemby and Luke Dick. Complete track listing is below.
Kip Moore’s Room to Spare: The Acoustic Sessions Track Listing:
1. “Plead the Fifth” (Acoustic Version) (Luke Dick, Josh Kear)
2. “Tennessee Boy” (Kip Moore, Dan Couch)
3. “Love You to the Moon” (Charlie Worsham, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
4. “It Ain’t California” (Kip Moore, Charlie Worsham, Jon Mabe)
5. “Wish It Was Me” (Kip Moore, Adam Browder, Scott Stepakoff, Dan Couch)
6. “Come Home With You” (Kip Moore, Troy Verges, Blair Daly)
7. “Part of Growing Up” (Kip Moore, Josh Miller, Andrew DeRoberts)
Kip will be bringing these acoustic songs to his limited Room to Spare: Acoustic Tour later this year with Charlie Worsham and Jillian Jacqueline. For more information and tickets, visit Kip’s website. Complete tour dates are below.
Kip Moore’s Room to Spare Tour Dates:
Nov. 29 – Milwaukee, Wis. – Riverside Theater
Nov. 30 – Des Moines, Iowa – Hoyt Sherman
Dec. 1 – Emporia, Kan. – Granada Theater
Dec. 8 – Akron, Ohio – Goodyear Theatre