Fresh off the success of their current single, “Greatest Love Story”—their first-ever No.1 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart—Lanco is announcing the release of their full-length debut album, Hallelujah Nights.
The band, consisting of members Brandon Lancaster, Chandler Baldwin, Jared Hampton, Tripp Howell and Eric Steedly, used their live show audiences to help them tweak the songs on the album. The band revealed that if a particular song wasn’t working they would take it on the road and perform the new tune every night until things fell into place, giving it that live show feel.
“We all go through more of the same experiences than we realize and songwriting is a process of observing those moments,” said the band’s Brandon Lancaster. “Our stories have different people, different names, different places, but they all have the same emotions attached to them. It’s not fantasy-related. To me, this album is about glorifying the reality of life.”
Hallelujah Nights, due out January 19, contains 11 tracks all written or co-written by the band’s frontman Brandon Lancaster, who wrote their No. 1 hit “Greatest Love Story” on his own.
HALLELUJAH NIGHTS TRACK LIST:
1. “Born to Love You” – (Brandon Lancaster/Ross Copperman/Ashley Gorley/Josh Osborne)
2. “Long Live Tonight” – (Brandon Lancaster/Jason Reeves)
3. “Pick You Up” – (Brandon Lancaster/Jeremy Spillman/Ben West)
4. “Greatest Love Story” – (Brandon Lancaster)
5. “We Do” – (Brandon Lancaster)
6. “Trouble Maker” – (Brandon Lancaster/Jay Joyce/Jeremy Spillman)
7. “Singin’ at the Stars” – (Brandon Lancaster/Jeremy Spillman)
8. “Win You Over” – (Brandon Lancaster)
9. “So Long (I Do)” – (Brandon Lancaster/Melissa Fuller/Jay Joyce)
10. “Middle of the Night”- (Brandon Lancaster)
11. “Hallelujah Nights” – (Brandon Lancaster/Jay Joyce/Jeremy Spillman)