Spring is right around the corner, which means it’s time for sun, flowers and fruity cocktails! This Lemosa recipe puts a fun (and sour) twist on the classic mimosa with some homemade blueberry syrup, lemonade and champagne. What more could you ask for?
How To Make Lemosas:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups blueberries
- Zest of a lemon
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1 bottle of champagne or Prosecco
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add blueberries and lemon zest.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and let blueberries burst (about 5 min).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Strain syrup into a jar.
- Pour a tablespoon of syrup into your champagne flutes, then add 1/4 cup lemonade.
- Top each off with champagne, blueberries and a lemon wedge.