Levi Hummon knows a thing or two about road trips. Recently, Levi finished up the ultimate Ram-Powered Guts Glory Road Trip across the United States and of course, the singer-songwriter listened to some tunes on the road.
If you’re on a road trip across the entire United States or just heading the lake this summer, the road trip playlist is an essential part of the trip. Since Levi is basically an expert in the field of road trippin’, we asked him for a few tips on how to put together the perfect road trip playlist.
6 Keys to Making the Perfect Road Trip Playlist According to Levi Hummon:
1. Start off strong with a few upbeat songs to get you in the driving mood.
2. Make it a little random.
3. Include songs that bring back memories.
4. Include a few tunes about places you might be traveling to or through.
5. Don’t forget the songs that mean a lot to you.
6. And of course, don’t forget those monster singalong songs.
Ultimate Road Trip Playlist
To check out all of the cool stops Levi made during his Ram-Powered Guts Glory Road Trip across the United States check out RoadTrip.LeviHummon.Com and watch his webisodes documenting everything.