SEMA is the premier auto show in the United States. Every year, it draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to the Las Vegas Convention center to show off their latest creations and share innovative ideas. This year, Chevrolet went above and beyond with their Luke Bryan Suburban concept. The truck’s theme is Huntin’, Fishin’, and Lovin’ Every Day, and it is one of the most incredible trucks we have ever seen.
Luke Bryan teamed up with Chevy to create the truck concept built to dominate the outdoors. It includes:
- 22-inch Chevrolet Accessories concept wheels.
- 6-inch lift suspension
- Exhaust with dual tips
- Lower skid plate extension
- Hunter Bronze exterior with Dark Carbon accents
- Huntin’, Fishin’ and Lovin’ Every Day exterior badges
- Camouflage graphics
- 8,000-pound trailering rating
- Liftgate was re-engineered to swing outward rather than upward (brilliant!)
If you owned this truck you would be huntin’, fishin’ and lovin’ everyday guaranteed. Just remember to close your mouth so you don’t drool on your keyborad while you scroll through the pictures.
Right now this is just a concept, meaning chevy has no plans of selling them to the public. But maybe if we geek out enough they’ll make a commercial version.
A fella can always dream.