If you weren’t aware, Luke’s life, even lately, hasn’t been all mega-hits and big-time tours. After losing his brother and sister years ago, Luke’s brother-in-law unexpectedly passed away, leaving behind three children. Luke and his wife, Caroline, stepped in and decided it was their role to help raise the kids, even taking in nephew Til.
Last year, Luke told People he is able to look at his family and his situation differently because of his faith in God, “I think with everything that’s happened in my family, I just have to lean on my faith and the understanding that God has a plan for all of us. We just wake up every day and do our best. I’ll get down in the dumps, and then I’ll meet a Make-A-Wish kid, and I’ll ask myself, ‘What are you complaining about? You just have to keep your faith strong and rock on.”
So, it’s no surprise that when “Entertainment Tonight” asked Luke about his bucket list, the superstar didn’t mention anything super fancy or crazy. Luke is living his bucket list life right now.
6 Super Heartwarming Things on Luke Bryan’s Bucket List:
1. “Just continue enjoyment and happiness in the music business.”
2. “I just want to sit at my piano and write songs.”
3. “I want to watch my boys swim and play on the farm.”
4. “Just make sure that I’m in a good place and having fun.”
5. “I want to push myself to try new venues.”
6. “Focus on enjoying it and trying to be a better singer and writer every day.”
He could’ve said anything, but true to form he just wants to hang with his kids and be happy. And you know, just do some huntin’, fishin’ and lovin’.