After garnering six No. 1 hits off his chart-crashing Kill The Lights album, Luke Bryan has announced his sixth studio album– What Makes You Country.
The album will be available December 8, with pre-orders available now and exclusive album packages available at LukeBryan.com.
Of the album, Bryan shared, “My favorite part of making a new album is getting to collaborate with the songwriting community in this town. It is important to me to continue to push myself to grow on all levels and I feel like we did that on this project. Making and performing music never gets old and I can honestly say I am having the time of my life. I will be forever grateful to every fan who sings along each night.”
What Makes You Country Track Listing:
- “What Makes You Country” // Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
- “Out of Nowhere” // Bryan, Davidson, Gorley
- “Light It Up” // Bryan, Brad Tursi
- “Most People Are Good” // David Frasier, Edward Hill, Josh Kear
- “Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset” // Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill
- “Bad Lovers” // Davidson, Kyle Fishman, Justin Wilson
- “Drinking Again” // David Lee Murphy, Brad Warren, Brett Warren
- “Land of A Million Songs” // Bryan, Jody Stevens, Jeffrey Stevens
- “Like You Say You Do” // Bryan, Michael Carter, Gorley
- “Hooked On It” // Bryan, Davidson, Murphy
- “She’s a Hot One” // Carter, McGill
- “Hungover in a Hotel Room” // Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Kear
- “Pick It Up” // Bryan, Clawson, Matthew Dragstrem
- “Driving This Thing” // Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jody Stevens
- “Win Life” // Clawson, Ross Copperman, Nicolle Galyon
In conjunction with the announcement of the What Makes You Country album today, “Good Morning America” also shared a sneak peek of the “What Makes You Country” digital campaign. The video engages Luke’s fans, celebrity friends and people from all walks of life representing what ‘country’ means to them. Check out the first installment of the video series here: www.whatmakesyoucountry.com and share your own video using the hashtag #WhatMakesMeCountry.