Mimosas are basically a way of making drinking before noon acceptable, and I’m here for it. Add margaritas to the mix and you’ve got a perfect cocktail!
Whip these up for brunch or on your next early game day and enjoy!
How To Make Mimosa Margaritas:
- 2 c. orange juice
- 1/2 c. tequila
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- Lime wedge, for rimming glasses
- Coarse salt, for rimming glasses
- 1 bottle champagne or prosecco
- Orange and lime slices for serving
- Combine orange juice, tequila and lime juice in a pitcher.
- Rim glasses with lime and dip in salt.
- Our orange juice mix into glasses and top off with champagne.
- Add sliced oranges and limes to glasses for garnish and serve!