I know I’ve said it before, but Moscow Mules are one of the best drinks ever, in my not so humble opinion. They’re refreshing, delicious, and easy to make at home– and now, there’s another mule variation I can’t wait to serve up at my next get together: Moscow Mule Jell-O Shots.
Moscow Mule Jell-O Shot Recipe:
- 6 large limes, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup ginger beer
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup vodka
- Chopped fresh mint (about 2 tbsp.), divided
- Juice limes into a measuring cup until you reach about 1/3 cup of juice.
- Hollow out all limes, and place them on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine lime juice and ginger beer in a saucepan, then sprinkle gelatin on top and let it bloom for about 5 minutes.
- Warm the mixture on low and stir until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Bring to a simmer, then add vodka and half of the mint. Remove from heat.
- Let the mixture cool slightly, then pour into the hollowed-out limes and top with mint.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until set.
- Slice the limes in half again and serve cold!