If you love tomatoes (or even just love things that are fried), this is the recipe for you! These tasty bites are so easy to make and are perfect for serving up at your next tailgate or party. Serve them up with ranch dressing or whatever dips you love, and enjoy!
Oven-Fried Cherry Tomato Recipe:
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. oregano
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour, for rolling
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup Ranch, for serving
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Panko bread crumbs, parmesan, butter and oregano in a bowl then season with salt and pepper.
- Roll cherry tomatoes in flour, then put them in the egg wash.
- Repeat this once more, then roll the tomato in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ranch and enjoy!