The Winter Olympics are here, and we can’t wait for all of the excitement. Whether you’re sitting at home watching figure skating or having a watch-party for curling, look no further! This boozy red, white and blue shake is all you need.
How To Make Red, White and Blue Booze Shakes:
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream (like Edy’s)
- 6 tbsp. Milk, Divided
- 1 oz. Curaçao
- 1 oz. vodka
- 3 scoops raspberry sorbet
- 1 oz. raspberry vodka
- Red, white and blue sprinkles, for garnish
- Combine 3 scoops of ice cream, 2 tablespoons of milk, and 1 ounce of Curacao.
- Blend until combined, then pour into glasses and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse your blender and add 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 2 tablespoons of milk, and 1 ounce of vodka.
- Blend until combined, then pour into the glasses on top of the blue layer and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse blender once more and add 3 scoops of raspberry sorbet, 2 tablespoons of milk, and 1 ounce of raspberry vodka.
- Blend until combined and pour on top of the white layer.
- Top each with whipped cream and sprinkles and serve cold!