Sara Evans is bringing the girl power to the first album on her very own Born to Fly Records.
The songstress has included songs from hit female tunesmiths such as Ashley Monroe, Caitlyn Smith, Hillary Lindsey, Hillary Scott and more.
Her 14-year-old daughter Olivia Evans can also be found on signing backup on the first single, “Marquee Sign.” Continuing the family motif, Sara’s siblings Matt Evans, Lesley Evans Lyons and Ashley Evans Simpson sing harmony on “Night Light.” She also shares the personal “Letting You Go” about her oldest child, Avery, who is preparing for his senior year of high school.
The album, which comes out on July 21, is available for pre-order on iTunes, which includes instant downloads of the single and title track. Additionally, the album can be pre-ordered at saraevans.co/words, giving the purchaser the following songs ahead of release: “Long Way Down” (6/30), “I Don’t Trust Myself” (7/7) and “Diving In Deep” (7/14).
Sara Evans – Words Track List:
- Long Way Down (Tammy Rodgers / Liz Hengber / Jerry Salley)
- Marquee Sign (Sara Evans / Jimmy Robbins / Heather Morgan)
- Diving in Deep (Gordie Sampson / Hillary Lindsey / Steve McEwan)
- All the Love You Left Me (Ben West / Hillary Lindsey / Gordie Sampson)
- Like the Way You Love Me (Sara Evans / April Geesbreght / Jason Massey)
- Rain and Fire (Claude Kelley / Charles Harmon)
- Night Light (Daniel Tashian / Jaida Dreyer)
- I Need a River (Marcus Hummon / Darrell Scott / Sonya Isaacs)
- I Don’t Trust Myself (Caitlyn Smith / Gordie Sampson / Steve McEwan)
- Make Room at the Bottom (Ashley Monroe / Brett James)
- Words (David Hodges / Jake Scott / Jimmy Robbins)
- I Want You (Shane Stevens / Victoria Monet)
- Letting You Go (Sara Evans / Emily Shackelton / Victoria Banks)
- A Little Bit Stronger – Acoustic (Hillary Scott / Hillary Lindsey / Luke Laird)
Limited-edition, fan packages are also available for pre-order at http://saraevans.co/SEstore. Pricing starts at $11.99 and include a variety of bundles ranging from a signed CD or vinyl version of Words, a Sara Evans t-shirt, journal, mug or acoustic guitar.