Typically, our summer playlist consists of good time, feel great tunes. You know, songs you can listen to on a boat or on the beach. But, this summer, some of our favorite songs are just too good to ignore, even if they are little bit sad. That’s what country music is all about, anyway. Right?
13 Songs We Can’t Stop Listening to (This Summer):
- If you aren’t listening to Jon Pardi, you’re just wrong. This guy is the real deal and if “Heartache On the Dance Floor” doesn’t become his third No. 1 single we’ll be shocked.
- Carly Pearce, Little Big Town, and Jason Isbell are bringing the pain to the playlist, but in the best way.
- If you don’t have a “Drinkin’ Problem,” you don’t have a playlist at all.
- Prepare yourselves to hear a lot about Walker Hayes and The Railers in the near future with their latest releases.
- If we ever tire of “You Look Good,” then there really will be a “Last Time for Everything.”