I’m all about a good mimosa in the morning– but sometimes I can get tired of the same ol’ recipe with OJ and champagne. This recipe is unique, easy, and will be a hit at your next brunch!
How To Make Strawberry Shortcake Mimosas:
- 5 strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed Nilla wafers
- 1/4 cup strawberry ice cream
- 4 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 cup Prosecco
- Whipped cream
- Run a sliced strawberry around the rim of your glasses.
- Dip each rim in Nilla wafer crumbs.
- Drop a tablespoon of ice cream into each glass.
- Pour an ounce of vodka in each glass over the ice cream.
- Top off with Prosecco, then whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with more wafer crumbs, and a strawberry for garnish.