After a three-year wait, Montgomery Gentry, one of country music’s most storied duos, is putting the finishing touches on a brand new studio album. Folks Like Us, will release June 9 on Blaster Records through RED Distribution.
Montgomery Gentry opened up the studio for a behind-the-scenes look at the making of their upcoming album.
The duo’s newest single, “Folks Like Us” is classic Montgomery Gentry.
Montgomery Gentry Folks Like Us track listing:
- “We Were Here” (Marv Green, Wendell Mobley, Tim Nichols)
- “Headlights” (Bob DiPiero, Tony Martin, Wendell Mobley)
- “In A Small Town” (Mike Busbee, Brett James, Justin Weaver)
- “Back On A Dirt Road” feat. Chris Robertson/Black Stone Cherry (Tommy L. Conner, Troy Johnson, Jack Williams)
- “Two Old Friends” (Tony Martin, Jessica McCall, Wendell Mobley)
- “Folks Like Us” (Ash Bowers, Adam Craig, Neal Coty)
- “Pain” (Al Anderson, Chris Stapleton)
- “Hillbilly Hippies” (Brett Beavers, Tony Martin, Wendell Mobley)
- “Better For It” (Chris Stapleton, Jeffrey Steele, Craig Wiseman)
- “That’s Just Living” (Ross Copperman, David Lee Murphy)
Montgomery Gentry has earned countless CMA, ACM, and GRAMMY awards and nominations with undeniable blue collar anthems like “Hell Yeah,” “My Town,” and “Hillbilly Shoes.” They’ve notched five #1 singles (“If You Ever Stop Loving Me,” “Something To Be Proud Of,” “Lucky Man,” “Back When I Knew It All” and “Roll With Me”) and will soon celebrate their sixth anniversary as Grand Ole Opry members.
Pre-order for Folks Like Us here: http://smarturl.it/folkslikeus.