After 21 years of marriage and fans clamoring for a duet album from the couple, Tim McGraw and Faith HIll are finally releasing that album, The Rest of Our Life, on Nov. 17
However, in advance of the new project, McGraw and Hill have released the title track today, on what happens to be the couple’s 21st wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary!
The Rest of Our LIfe will contain 11 tracks, including the couple’s first single “Speak to a Girl.” McGraw and Hill have also released a video for the song that will be available at Amazon Music Unlimited for the next 48 hours.
The single, written by Ed Sheeran, Amy Wadge, Johnny McDaid, and Steve Mac, is about a couple looking ahead to spending the rest of their lives together and not worrying about what’s to come.
“There’s one thing I should be giving up / and giving up now / and that’s worrying about life / Oh, I’ll be fine if one gray hair shows / I’ll be fine if my waistline grows / I’ll be fine even if time takes it’s toll / we’ll say young for the rest of our lives,” Tim and Faith sing in the chorus.
Hill and McGraw took to Instagram to share the news with fans. “It’s hard to believe our first album together is going to be here Nov. 17th!,” Hill wrote. “Our new single, ‘The Rest Of Our Life’ is out today, as well as the video. We can’t wait to share this record with you!”
“We are excited to announce our new album and new single, ‘The Rest Of Our Life.’ We appreciate all our fans and thank you for being a part of our journey! – Check it out,” McGraw added on his Instagram post.
You can pre-order the album at timandfaith.com, and receive a download of “The Rest Of Our LIfe” instantly.
The Rest of Your Life Track Listing:
1. “The Rest of Our Life” – (Ed Sheeran/Amy Wadge/Johnny McDaid/Steve Mac)
2. “Telluride”- (Jon Randall/Jessi Alexander)
3. “The Bed We Made” – (Lori McKenna/Liz Rose/Hillary Lindsey)
4. “Cowboy Lullaby” – (Brett James/Brett Beavers)
5. “Break First” – (Emily Weisband/Ashley Gorley/Jerry Flowers)
6. “Love Me to Lie” – (Hayley Warner/Maureen McDonald/Nathan Chapman)
7. “Sleeping in the Stars” – (Jaida Dreyer/Mark Irwin/Gareth Dunlop)
8. “Damn Good at Holding On” – (Lori McKenna/Barry Dean)
9. “Devil Callin’ Me Back” – (Jesse Frasure/Ben Caver/Nolan Sipe)
10. “Speak to a Girl” – (Shy Carter/Dave Gibson/Joe Spargur)
11. “Roll the Dice”- (Shy Carter/Bobby Hammrick/James LeBlanc/Meghan Trainor)