When James Corden challenged Jenna Dewan Tatum to take on the choreography of a bunch of a toddlers, we had no idea what to expect. From our end, we would’ve laughed ourselves right off the dance floor, but not Jenna. The former backup dancer for Janet Jackson and star of “Step Up” took the opportunity to showcase her serious dance moves, proving she is the world’s greatest modern-contemporary-toddler dancer.
1. You would think she invented that prance the way she performs it.
2. Jenna’s kick at the end was even better than the choreographer’s.
3. The fact that she can get that kind of air with almost no lead time is insane. She didn’t take quite as many steps as the choreographer planned, but she still nailed it.
4. This is just pure skill and stamina.
6. Jenna does so much with so little here. Amazing.
7. She really displayed her dramatic acting skills with this move.
8. The flexibility and improvisation with this move could win her an EMMY.
9. This was straight legendary hip-hop.
10. Again, the drama. So much finesse.
Image Source: CBS