Most people recognize Connie Britton from her starring roles on hit shows like “Nashville” and “Friday Night Lights,” but being an actress is only her day job. She’s also a mother, an activist, a hair model and super cool.
10 New and Exciting Things We Learned About Connie Britton By Following Her on Instagram:
1. She’s a huge fan of “MASH” and geeked out when she saw this truck from the set. After all, she was a child of the ’70s.
2. She’s a Dartmouth alum and proud of it.
3. She’s still good buds with her Ex-(TV husband), Kyle Chandler. (On that note, she really lucked out in the TV husband department, eh?)
4. She’s basically BFFs with President Obama and has a funny story about putting her foot in her mouth the first time she met him.
5. She can’t keep it cool when she sees one of her besties.
6. She’s a big advocate for adoption and even adopted her son, Yoby, from Ethiopia in 2011.
7. Forget fancy food and formal events. She prefers sneaking pizza under the table with “Nashville” Co-Star Charles Esten.
8. She fights worldwide poverty as a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Development Programme.
9. She once posted a music video starring her dogs.
10. Her little family is seriously the cutest!