13 Can’t Miss Looks from the 2017 Oscars:
1. Keith Urban served as support for Nicole Kidman and the two looked as glowing as ever.
2. Dev Patel brought his super cute and super excited mom as his date.
3. Mark Rylance wore this hat for some reason.
4. Karlie Kloss is a supermodel. A real one.
5. Jackie Chan walked the carpet with two stuffed pandas. It was for a good cause and all, but the pandas outfits were terrible– one was wearing carpenter jeans and one had on sparkly Ugg boots.
6. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are still BFFs and they still look good together, too.
7. If Chrissy Teigen and John Legend don’t walk every awards show red carpet for the rest of their lives– I’m not going to tune-in.
8. Ryan Gosling borrowed a tuxedo shirt from his dad.
9. The auditors got to walk the red carpet for probably the last time ever.
10. Halle Berry went big (hair).
11. Lin-Manuel Miranda also brought his mom to the Oscars, but more importantly– he told E! he got his tux at the same place he got his tux for his prom in 1998.
12. Sunny Pawar was the cutest person there.
13. Casey Affleck still hasn’t shaved or cut his hair. Stark contrast to old Hollywood Leonardo DiCaprio who won Best Actor last year.