CMA nominated New Artist of the Year, Brett Eldredge has quickly become one of our favorites. Mostly, we like his music and he’s pretty on the eyes. He sings Bruno Mars and Tim McGraw covers at his shows, too. Range!
He also is pretty good at tweeting and connecting with his fans via social media. He’s even said in interviews that he takes his tweeting rules straight from Blake Shelton. He doesn’t talk about drinking as much, but we are treated to interesting tweets like this:
Should I get the new iPhone 5,000 or whatever version they are on now?
— Brett Eldredge (@bretteldredge) September 19, 2014
But, really, we’ve decided that we are totally obsessed with his Instagram feed. Obsessed is a strong word, but that’s just where we are right now.
1. We can watch him workout, while talking in a “Fat Batman” voice.
2. He loves dogs (and maybe even beans?).
3. He’s good to his mom.
4. He can play the guitar while balancing a donut on said guitar.
5. He even looks good in cargo pants.
6. He also looks like he could be a Kardashian-Jenner (in the best way).
7. He cooks.
8. These photos.
I think that pretty much settles it. Right?
Image Source: Instagram/@BrettEldredge