The Golden Globes might be the least stuffy awards show of the year and to prove it, celebrities love posting Instagram photos throughout the night. Some, more entertaining than others. Others, more interesting.
10 Best Instagram Photos from the Golden Globes:
1. Goldie Hawn got ready by relaxing. Or taking a sedative?
2. Kristen Bell, a true beauty, woke up like that.
3. Julia Louis-Dreyfus knows a good mask goes a long way.
4. Priyanka Chopra got a photo with the woman of the evening (and millennium)– Meryl Streep.
5. Kristen Bell continued party well into the night with husband Dax Shepard and a little Settlers of Catan action.
6. Drew Barrymore went for the full-coverage mask.
7. Sylvester Stallone’s three daughters served as Miss Golden Globe. The three beauties, Sophia, Scarlett and Sistine had the posing down before even leaving the hotel.
9. John Legend was in the most nominated “La La Land,” but of course, his red carpet constant, Chrissy Teigen, let everyone know she was there too. (If you saw this live on E!’s red carpet coverage, these superstars really were sitting down on the stairs waiting to talk to Ryan Seacrest, Anthony Anderson (nominated for “Blackish,” joined them, while Blake Lively chatted with them and took this photo.)
10. Ryan Reynolds went in early to practice some jokes. Not sure it worked.