I have to admit, I only watch “Fixer Upper” for Chip(per) Gaines. He’s usually the funniest, most positive person on TV and one time, he went to a livestock auction to just buy orphaned calves to take home. Who does that?!
7 Times Chip Gaines from “Fixer Upper” Was Practically Perfect on Instagram:
1. The time he did this.
2. The time he casually tossed his hammer into the air and it landed right in his belt loop. On purpose.
3. The time he said he was fangirling over Queen Latifah.
4. The time he made a half-court shot in front of a bunch of college basketball players.
5. The time he got on the “Joanna Gaines is my spirit animal” bandwagon.
6. The time he said a bunch of goats were #squadgoals, but didn’t even use the hashtag, so, really he was just saying it.
7. And this.