We know Presidential nominee Donald Trump absolutely hated it, but most of America thought “Saturday Night Live” perfectly captured the totally weird and mostly inappropriate second Presidential debate between Trump and Hillary Clinton.
Before Alec Baldwin and Kate McKinnon even came onto the screen, fake Anderson Cooper and fake Martha Raddatz took a shot and said, “let’s get this nightmare started.” From there, it was totally like we were watching the nightmarish debate on DVR.
8 Times “Saturday Night Live” Nailed the Total Weirdness of the Second Presidential Debate:
1. When Clinton attempted the “casual” lean.
2. When Trump referenced “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” as a documentary.
3. When Trump told Clinton that President Bill Clinton’s former mistresses were in the audience and Clinton just said, “hi, girls!”
4. When Trump lurked.
5. When Trump lurked again.
6. When they introduced Ken Bone.
7. When Clinton got excited and did this dance.
8. When Trump told everyone to get out and vote on November 35.