Remember those tragic Myspace days? They were full of Top 8 friends, obnoxious, ever-changing layouts and, best of all, over-edited selfies. Back in 2006, this is what was cool — even for megastars like Taylor Swift.
Thankfully for us, someone has done a little digging and recovered a handful of Taylor’s best, most 2006-esque pictures from her old Myspace page — may it rest in peace.
Let’s dive in, shall we?
1. Every teenager in the early 2000s had a picture like this with their best friend.
2. Oh, the editing tools.
3. Yeah, duck face. Let’s not talk about it.
4. I had so many pictures like this.
Most of them were taken in the Barnes and Noble bathroom.
5. The “I’m listening to music in the car” selfie.
6. Is that an Ed Hardy shirt I see?
7. Who didn’t go through an “I wear everything from Hot Topic” stage in high school?
8. Is that Meredith?
9. 2000s-style sunglasses have to be the worst of all time.
10. The “just getting some froyo” pic.
11. The classic “dark and mysterious” selfie.
12. Sports bra, dress combo?
13. Again with the editing tools.
14. Why was this cool?
I literally had so many pictures like this.
15. MacBook photo booth edits!
16. You know this was a selfie that wasn’t supposed to look like a selfie.
17. The classic “oh, my friend is biting me” picture.
18. Feet pic.
19. Bathroom mirror pic. Classic.
20. The “oh hey, I’m on the phone” selfie.
21. And this black and white classic.