Halloween will be here before you know it, which means it’s time to start planning how you’re going to celebrate!
Thanks to Cosmopolitan, we’ve already found our signature drink of the day— and it’s coming in the form of a Jell-O shot. Fret not, candy corn haters— it doesn’t taste like candy corn.
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla vodka
- Orange Jell-O
- Pineapple Jell-O
- Yellow food coloring
- Plastic shot glasses
- Bring one cup of water to a boil.
- Add 1/2 cup of coconut milk, followed by unflavored gelatin.
- Whisk together, then add in 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Stir again, then add in 1/2 cup of vanilla vodka.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring the mixture for the first layer of your shot glass.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until the first layer is firm.
- Bring another cup of water to a boil, then add in the orange Jell-O.
- Add in a 1/2 cup of vanilla vodka and stir.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring into the shot glasses as your second layer.
- Refrigerate for another few hours until firm.
- Boil the last 1/2 cup of water and mix in pineapple Jell-O, along with the remaining 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Add in some yellow food coloring to make the mixture more vibrant and stir well.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then add the mixture to the top layer of your shot glasses.
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve!